Intern, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 19001756 Washington D.C., District of Columbia Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Interns support the overall research and due diligence process at the company. Interns will be exposed to due diligence practices used globally to mitigate the impact of fraud and corruption. We place a high value on our talent and seek candidates with a high level of conscientiousness, integrity, and professional pride.
- Conduct extensive Internet and media-based research regarding both companies and individuals in both English and/or additional foreign languages
- Assist in gathering information that will enable Kroll clients to form an assessment of the status, legitimacy, general background and overall reputation of a given subject company and its main principals
- Review gathered information, analyze extensively, then compile into written summary reports
- Currently pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited university majoring in: International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, Criminal Justice, or other related areas of study
- Extremely strong writing skills, including ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- Fluency/proficiency in a foreign language (written and reading) is highly desired, especially in English, Arabic, Indonesian, Malaysian, Bengali, Chinese, French, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, German, Italian, Russian, Norwegian, Persian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai and Polish
- For the Winter internship, availability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week, on a consistent basis is required
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Security Singapore, Singapore
- Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations Los Angeles, California
- Administrative Assistant London, England
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst, Technology Hyderabad, Telangana
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.