ReceptionistJob ID 19000544 Toronto, Canada Apply now
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Greeting and announcing guests
Providing telephone coverage, assisting callers, and conveying detailed messages
General office responsibilities including filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning, processing and distributing mail, messenger packages, and express mail packages
Assisting with various administrative duties such as document preparation, coordinating travel arrangements, preparing time and expense reports in accordance with company policies, and other administrative tasks as needed
Checking printers, fax machines and office equipment daily, re-stocking with paper, delivering faxes and notifying proper personnel if maintenance is needed
Booking conference rooms and arrange meeting set-up
Updating office phone lists and other internal lists
Maintaining and ordering office supplies and business stationery
Handling office facility requests and maintaining general office appearance
Point person for visitor and guest logistics such as clearing visitors with building security, office space/conference room assignments, and other basic administrative tasks as requested
Additional responsibilities as needed
- Minimum of five years of relevant administrative experience, ideally within a financial services firm
- Must be very polished
- Must be career oriented
- Must have good English language skills
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks within a group environment
- Ability to accept direction and additional responsibilities from managers and/or staff supervisor
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Convey a positive and professional attitude towards staff members, clients and vendors
- Punctuality required and overtime hours as necessary
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.