Analyst, Business PublishingJob ID 19000653 Toronto, Canada Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Valuation Services practice prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
The role/responsibilities of the candidate are two-fold:
- Assist in developing and updating quarterly and monthly deliverables on local and international cost of capital for the company’s internal teams, external publications, and websites
- Collect data from different sources
- Provide quality checks on these deliverables
- Assist in the automation process of different tasks required for these deliverables
- Participate in ad hoc research projects
- Collect and categorize research as required by the project
- Build databases as required for different research projects
- Write application programs to automate tasks as required
· Bachelor’s degree in finance and/or economics with a minor in statistics or computer science
· Minimum GPA of 3.2
· Good understanding of statistics and ability to application programs (e.g.: Matlab or Eviews)
· Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel including Macros)
· Knowledge of SQL or willingness to learn SQL
· Strong history of analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
· Ability to work independently
· Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.