Vice President, Valuation ServicesJob ID 19000666 Tokyo, Japan Apply now
- Building client relationships and acting as a direct contact with current and prospective clients
- Interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement
- Providing insight and expertise on target industries, market and competitor information
- Managing valuation analysis, including determining appropriate valuation methodology and building and reviewing financial models
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to executive management
- Working with executive management to resolve technical issues and to promote valuation best practices
- Supervising and mentoring staff on analyses, reports, and presentations
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, with further experience and/or qualifications in Finance, Accounting or Economics, MBA from an accredited university, or additional professional accreditation such as CFA
- Minimum 10 years of experience in constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial and statistical models including: DCF, comparable company and transaction, stock option, loss curves, and commodity contracts/forecasts
- Demonstrated leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships and mentoring and developing staff
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Intern, Corporate Finance Chicago, Illinois
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Surveyor, Real Estate Advisory Group Dublin, Leinster
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Milan, Lombardy
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.