Senior Associate, Valuation ServicesJob ID 19000665 Tokyo, Japan Apply now
- Research - Performing in-depth industry, market and competitor research
- Analysis - Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities using all accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Model Building - Designing financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, intangible asset, and option pricing analysis
- Client Interviewing - Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction
- Project Management - Overseeing the analysis and quality control of projects for some of the most influential companies in the world
- Report Writing - Presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Business Development - Contributing directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications communicated to prospective clients
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Analyst
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or other Business-related disciplines
- Experience in financial analysis or valuation with international accounting firms/consulting firms
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with demonstrated leadership experience
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments
- Analyst, Property Tax Compliance Dallas, Texas
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence Reston, Virginia
- Senior Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Sydney, New South Wales
- Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations Sydney, New South Wales
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.