Managing Director, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 18000754 Tokyo, Japan Apply now
Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security and data and information management services. Kroll is a division of Duff & Phelps, a global advisor with nearly 3,500 professionals in 28 countries around the world. Our clients include publicly traded and privately held companies, law firms, government entities and investment organizations such as private equity firms and hedge funds. We also advise the world’s leading standard-setting bodies on valuation and governance best practices.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
• Originate business within the Business Intelligence & Investigation service line to both domestic and international clients in the Japanese market
• Manage and execute complex projects ranging from transactional due diligence to compliance, fraud and dispute investigations
• Market services both to internal partners and external clients, developing client networks, and supporting efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
• Identify cross-marketing opportunities across the greater Duff & Phelps practice areas
• Manage client relationships; identify and develop opportunities to enhance relationships with existing clients/contacts and new potential business
• Deliver presentations to potential clients
• Recruit, train, develop and evaluate professional and administrative staff
• Manage teams of all levels of professional staff, of up to 10 people or more, to ensure effective professional time utilization
• Demonstrate support in advancing company and office objectives of profitability, professionalism and teamwork with colleagues and clients
• Bachelor's, Master's or Law Degree
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience providing expertise across a variety of functional areas that include risk management, forensic investigations, business intelligence, market research, transaction advisory, compliance or dispute advisory
• Experience within a professional services firm, governmental entity, financial services organization, media or market research company or global organization at the office level
• Native level Japanese language proficiency with English fluency
• Certified Public Accountant (or equivalent) and/or Certified Fraud Examiner
• Time management, organization skills and ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently, in order to provide outstanding client service in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to identify and communicate areas in which additional or other services may be beneficial to clients
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to travel, as needed
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Corporate Finance Chicago, Illinois
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Surveyor, Real Estate Advisory Group Dublin, Leinster
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Milan, Lombardy
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.