Finance Manager IIJob ID 19001200 Tokyo, Japan Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Monthly financial close and reporting
- Quarterly and year-end financial reporting
- Maintenance of Japan GAAP books
- Monitor treasury requirements
- Prepare weekly cash report and cashflow forecast
- Review all AP details and ensure all proper approvals are done before payments
- Prepare and review AR reports regularly to ensure they are collected on timely basis
- Prepare and review WIP reports regularly to ensure they are invoiced to client on timely basis
- Prepare, review and distribute KPI reports
- Improve internal controls, systems and procedures
- Support management through regular and ad hoc reports
- Liaison point for local tax return and statutory filing
- Degree holder
- Qualified accountant with good business sense
- At least 5 years' relevant experience
- Knowledge of accounting and tax regulations in Japan essential
- Strong communication skills in Japanese and English both written and spoken.
- Excellent computer skills
- Proactive and assertive personality
- Good interpersonal skills enabling strong relationships to be formed at all levels internally and externally, both inside and outside the region
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Finance Specialist
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.