Analyst, Valuation ServicesJob ID 19001131 Tokyo, Japan Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Valuations Services practice prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Research - Performing in-depth industry, market and competitor research
- Analysis - Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities using all accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Model Building - Designing financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, intangible asset, and option pricing analysis
- Client Interviewing - Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction
- Project Management - Overseeing the analysis and quality control of projects for some of the most influential companies in the world
- Report Writing - Presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Business Development - Contributing directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications communicated to prospective clients
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years’ of constructing and reviewing valuation modeals and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company, stock option and intangible asset models
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or MBA
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs/
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.