Senior Reliability Engineer, Issuer ServicesJob ID 20000789 Tankerton, United Kingdom Apply now
Fluyd Limited, a division of Duff & Phelps, was established last year to meet the technological needs its founding members have encountered from their considerable experience in the financial markets. The Fluyd team has extensive experience in building sophisticated and bespoke technology solutions for companies serving the debt capital and syndicated loan markets.
Fluyd Limited is a sister company of Lucid Issuer Services which is regulated by the FCA. Lucid provides innovative solutions in the niche field of debt and equity capital markets communications. Lucid regularly acts as an information, tabulation, exchange and tender agent in the context of consent solicitations, tender and exchange offers, complex schemes of arrangement and consensual restructurings.
The ideal candidate will be expected to collaborate with our software development team, QA, product owners, operations staff, and stakeholders to help manage code releases, automate and maintain a resilient infrastructure. The candidate should be able to work independently once objectives have been agreed.
- Project planning
- Develop and build IT solutions
- Maintain and improve automated deployment pipelines
- Maintenance and troubleshooting
- Performance management and monitoring
Proven experience in the following:
- Linux/Unix Administration
- Windows Server
- Continuous deployment pipelines
- Infrastructure as Code
- Programming languages and scripting
- Degree in Computer Science desirable
- 10 years’ experience within a system administrator / devops role.
- Fluent in English.
- Highly self-motivated, organized and able to manage own time
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, of our customers and of our company
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.