Business Analyst, Issuer ServicesJob ID 20000788 Tankerton, United Kingdom Apply now
Fluyd Limited, a division of Duff & Phelps, was established last year to meet the technological needs its founding members have encountered from their considerable experience in the financial markets. The Fluyd team has extensive experience in building sophisticated and bespoke technology solutions for companies serving the debt capital and syndicated loan markets.
Fluyd Limited is a sister company of Lucid Issuer Services which is regulated by the FCA. Lucid provides innovative solutions in the niche field of debt and equity capital markets communications. Lucid regularly acts as an information, tabulation, exchange and tender agent in the context of consent solicitations, tender and exchange offers, complex schemes of arrangement and consensual restructurings.
Reporting to the Product Owner, the Analyst will work closely with our clients to gather requirements and understand the business processes. The analyst will then communicate these requirements back to the product team through user stories and wireframes.
- Working with Directors and Product Owners to understand our product offerings
- Gather requirements from clients
- Create user stories for approval
- Create wireframes to explain user stories
- Create workflow diagram for more complex interactions
- Work between the product owner and the client as necessary
- Ensure completion of all tasks within specified time – track and report on overdue items
- Completing and delivering regular reports and action points to Fluyd’s management and working to improve procedures and processes based on regular findings.
- Fluent in English. An additional language is preferable
- Highly self-motivated, organized and able to manage own time
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, of our customers and of our company
- Generally good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- An understanding of financial markets, uncleared assets and share transfer protocols
- Good levels of IT literacy are desirable
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.