Senior Associate, Valuation ServicesJob ID 18001263 Taipei, Taiwan Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Valuation Services practice prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Researching target industries, market and competitor information
- Interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement
- Working with management to build and maintain client relationships
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to management
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports
- Perform business and intangible assets valuation engagements for fair value measurements and transactions
- Developing financial models for transaction and valuation engagements
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or MBA
- A minimum of 3 years of experiences in business valuation, financial modeling, investment analysis, corporate finance, security pricing with consulting firms/investment banks/private equity firms or international accounting firms
- ASA, CBA, CFA, CPA/ABV, CPV credential holders or holders of other business valuation related designations preferred
- Excellent knowledge in financial modelling with Excel for discounted cash-flow analysis, pricing of derivative and other financial instruments
- Basic knowledge/experience in asset valuation is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin is essential
- A team player, hard-working and with excellent communication and interpersonal skill
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Vice President, Identity Theft and Breach Notification Nashville, Tennessee
- Product Manager I, Identity Theft and Breach Notification Nashville, Tennessee
- User Experience Designer, Identity Theft and Breach Notification Nashville, Tennessee
- Vice President, Valuation Services Mexico City, Mexico City
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.