Vice President, Cyber RiskJob ID 19000974 Sydney, Australia Apply now
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps and part of the Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes business unit, is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services.
- Lead and support a variety of cyber operations and investigations throughout the country
- Ability to clearly communicate technical findings to a variety of clients and internal stakeholders
- Mentor and supervise junior staff
- Support the development of proposals and statements of work for Kroll clients
- Support the development of new business opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree or similar advanced degree is preferred
- 10 years+ of relevant work experience in cyber security, computer forensics, and/or incident response
- Strong team, project and client management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible team player, with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in a broad variety of investigative methods.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in a variety of cyber security, computer forensic, malware analysis, endpoint threat monitoring, and related investigative analysis tools and forensic techniques
- Possess one or more cyber security or forensics related industry certifications, including, but not limited to, the following: CISSP, GCIH, GCFE, GCIA, ENCE, ACE
- Ability to travel up to 25% as required to support response activities.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Valuation Services East Palo Alto, California
- Analyst, Portfolio Valuation Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Senior Database Developer, Complex Asset Solutions Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Consultant, Portfolio Valuation Bengaluru, Karnataka
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.