I have enjoyed the last seven years working at Duff & Phelps and previously Kinetic Partners for many reasons including the variety of interesting projects we undertake, good communication channels to and from senior management, feeling empowered to help shape the direction of the team strategically and feeling supported by team members that instinctively help each other. Helping a broad range of clients is particularly rewarding and the nature of the role means that I'm always learning and meeting new people.
Senior Associate, Cyber Risk
What makes a successful Compliance and Regulatory Consulting employee at Duff & Phelps? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Analytical 9
- Communicator 8
- Organized 8
- Results-driven 7
- Detail-oriented 7
- Innovation 6
Having worked in a Big 4 and Global Investment bank previously, to me, working at Duff & Phelps has the best of everything. You get to work on a diverse portfolio of clients from top tier investment banks to small boutique hedge funds. You have greater responsibility and ownership compared to a larger firm given our relatively flat structure and immense trust in our team members. But most importantly, whilst Duff & Phelps continues to thrive and grow as a global firm, we still manage to retain a strong sense of family and closeness and the people at Duff & Phelps are truly and genuinely great people to work with.
Tammy Li Director, Regulatory Consulting, London
Explore our findings and navigate the regulatory and financial services developments taking place in 2018.
Duff & Phelps professionals are leaders within their respective fields and frequently publish materials and contribute to third party reports.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by Country
DescriptionJob ID 19000973 Sydney, Australia
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps and part of the Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes business unit, is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services.
- Interview business stakeholders and evaluating business processes
- Perform in-depth technical reviews including; the evaluation of Windows and Linux systems, database configurations, application auditing, network device (e.g. routers, switches, firewalls) configurations, and security solutions (e.g. IDS/IPS, SIEM, DLP) for onsite and remote security assessments
- Take ownership of projects and deliverables
- Handle a broad range of business intelligence and investigatory projects and cases
- Conduct research and analysis through the use of in-house as well as external resources
- Produce accurate, high quality client reports
- Contribute to the development of new opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Industry Certifications including GIAC, CISSP, CISA, CCNP, CCIE, MCSE
- Minimum 2 to 4 years hands-on Administration experience with Windows operating systems
- Minimum 2 to 4 years hands-on Administration experience with Linux or UNIX operating systems
- Minimum 3 to 5 years hands-on experience managing and maintaining networks
- Minimum 3 to 5 years hands-on experience administering Firewalls
- Must be familiar with Active Directory, GPO, WSUS, SCCM, NTFS, etc.
- Must be familiar with network concepts such as VLANs, ACLs, Routing, SNMP, etc.
- Must be familiar with WiFi technologies and WiFi security best practices
- Experience with scripting languages is a plus
- Experience with Virtual environments such as VMWare or HyperV is a plus
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions is a plus
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions is a plus
- Software development and Penetration Testing experience is a plus
- Ability to meet all requirements required for Private Investigator licensure
- Travel up to 25% based on client needs
- Possess one or more cyber security or forensics related industry certifications, including, but not limited to, the following: CISSP, GCIH, GCFE, GCIA, ENCE, ACE
- Ability to travel up to 25% as required to support response activities.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Valuation Services East Palo Alto, California
- Analyst, Portfolio Valuation Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Senior Database Developer, Complex Asset Solutions Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Consultant, Portfolio Valuation Bengaluru, Karnataka
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.