Associate, Cyber RiskJob ID 19000972 Sydney, Australia Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
- Performing daily threat hunting, detection and analysis of events generated by advanced endpoint monitoring solutions and related security tools.
- Writing of basic threat reports associated with significant events.
- Assist in ongoing research, development, and testing of enhanced threat detection techniques and indicators.
- Conduct basic forensic, malware triage and sandbox analysis
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Low level understanding of Windows operating system architecture fundamentals (NTFS, registry, processes, binaries, DLL’s, etc.) and administration. Similar understanding of MacOS and/or Linux a plus.
- Understanding of common malware behavior and persistence mechanisms.
- Working knowledge of various scripting languages and/or security and malware analysis tools such as: Python, Ruby, Unix Shell, PowerShell, Yara,
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP and related networking concepts.
- Prior experience managing or analyzing output from endpoint threat detection products such as Carbon Black, Splunk or other SIEM solutions, intrusion detection solutions, or related security products preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of information security basics especially in the realm of security incident response
- Relevant cyber security certifications including GCIA, GCIH, GCWN, CISSP, GREM a plus.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Valuation Services East Palo Alto, California
- Analyst, Portfolio Valuation Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Senior Database Developer, Complex Asset Solutions Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Consultant, Portfolio Valuation Bengaluru, Karnataka
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.