Senior Director, Cyber RiskJob ID 19000214 Singapore, Singapore Apply now
Kroll’s Cyber Risk practice is a global leader in cyber resiliency and data security, cyber investigations, incident response, and intrusion prevention. Our practitioners are highly accomplished experts, many of whom have served with federal law enforcement and other government and intelligence agencies, law firms, international auditing companies, and management consulting companies. We bring unique insights and highly informed perspectives from our experience managing diverse cyber investigations and advisory services for a global clientele of law firms, financial institutions, corporations, nonprofits, government agencies, and private individuals. Many on our team who provide investigative and computer forensics services hold highly specialized industry certifications, such as QSA, CISSP, CPP, CFE, ACMT, MCP, CompTIA, CIPP, FCRA, and PMP. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security and data and information management services.
Kroll is a division of Duff & Phelps, a global advisor with nearly 3,500 professionals in 28 countries around the world. Our clients include publicly traded and privately held companies, law firms, government entities and investment organizations such as private equity firms and hedge funds. We also advise the world’s leading standard-setting bodies on valuation and governance best practices.
Kroll is seeking an energetic Business Development Director responsible for the end to end sales on new business opportunities. This will include sales of Cyber Investigations, Incident Response, Data Breach Notification, Data Security, Intrusion Security, and Information Risk Assessment. This individual will work with the specific Cyber Security practitioners to create and cultivate referrals from law firms and from corporate entities to ensure that Kroll remains top of mind and a key go to resource for helping clients deal with data privacy and incident response events.
Leveraging expert Kroll resources, the Business Development Director will work with their partners to influence Kroll’s presence at panel sessions, participate in webinars, speaking engagements, publications and other strategic marketing events. The focus of this position is to drive referral business from the legal industry to Kroll, but will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to provide input and market intelligence to drive growth and value to new and existing legal channel partners.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain a qualified pipeline of new Cyber and Breach Notification opportunities
- Understand and be able to articulate the value of Kroll in helping clients meet their cyber security, incident response and data breach notification needs
- Build or have existing strong relationships with legal counsel to drive referral business for Cyber Security matters to Kroll
- Develop and deliver sales presentations, product demonstrations, and proposals that addresses the specific needs of a client in partnership with Cyber practitioners, product development, relations
- Become a client advocate based on customer needs and competitive activities
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions including business intelligence and industry issues and trends
- Use Salesforce.com to manage client communication, sales pipeline, and prioritize leads
- Influence the development of campaigns, tools, resources, incentives, and accountability metrics to ensure strategy results
- Implement the strategy, assist in measurement of results based on metrics and data breach notification revenue goals
- Collaborate with the I&D practice to educate market-facing staff on our data breach notification and Cyber security services. Develop and lead initiatives to drive business through internal referrals
- Serve as a company-wide subject matter expert resource on data breach notification services. Available to serve in this capacity for meetings and calls with clients and prospects
- Build and manage a territory, selling Kroll’s full suite of Cyber and Information Security solutions including IT Risk Prevention/Assessments, Cyber/Data Breach Response and Investigation, and Data Breach Notification
- Achieve territory quota
- Demonstrate self-initiative and team coordination in developing leads and proposals, managing engagements, and producing high-quality results
- Show an immediate ability to sell and identify new business and cross-selling opportunities
- Demonstrate exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in contract preparation, review and execution
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to establish trust and credibility across the organization
- Strong ability to influence across multiple business lines
- Must be flexible, enthusiastic and possess good human relations skills
- Must be able to think independently and make sound decisions
- Must be proficient in Salesforce.com, MS office products, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management. Proficiency in Visio and MS Access a plus, as well as knowledge of graphic design and web site development capabilities
- Demonstrated expertise in managing partnerships with large and/or industry-leading organizations
- Display ability to communicate effectively particularly with external clients and internal colleagues demonstrating the ability to reach the desired project outcome
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information
- Presentations – presenting information, including project plans and proposed technical solutions via phone and Web
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Business Development Manager II, Compliance Risk and Diligence London, England
- Director, Cyber Risk Milan, Lombardy
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk Secaucus, New Jersey
- Associate, Business Intelligence and Investigations Mexico City, Mexico City
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.