I enjoy working here for many reasons, including the variety of interesting projects we undertake, good communication channels to and from senior management, feeling empowered to help shape the direction of the team strategically and feeling supported by team members who instinctively help each other.
Senior Associate, Compliance Consulting
What makes a successful Compliance and Regulatory Consulting employee at Duff & Phelps? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Duff & Phelps offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Working at Duff & Phelps has the best of everything. You get to work on a diverse portfolio of clients from top tier investment banks to small boutique hedge funds. While Duff & Phelps continues to thrive and grow as a global firm, we still manage to retain a strong sense of family and closeness, and the people at Duff & Phelps are truly and genuinely great people to work with.
Tammy LiDirector, Regulatory Consulting, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Duff & Phelps University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 20000625 Singapore, Singapore Apply now
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of alternative investment client relationships to ensure they comply with their regulatory requirements
- Opportunity to develop MAS and other global regulatory knowledge and experience
- Drafting compliance manuals and other compliance documentation for clients
- Establishing and maintaining the compliance infrastructure for clients
- Undertaking periodic compliance monitoring reviews at client premises
- Writing compliance monitoring reports
- Managing regulatory reporting schedules
- Drafting and/or reviewing regulatory reports and returns
- Providing ad hoc regulatory advice and solutions
- Updating clients on regulatory change
- Assisting Duff & Phelps in updating compliance material to take account of Rule changes
- Client training opportunities
- Networking with industry professionals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a financial services regulatory compliance role, e.g., within a regulator, a regulated firm or a consultancy
- Detailed understanding of MAS rules and regulations
- Good understanding of the financial services industry in particular the alternative asset management
- Client facing, solutions focused skills
- Clear, logical thought processes, ability to make decisions and articulate these clearly
- Time management and ability to work under pressure
- Legal or audit background would be useful
- Possessed or pursuing relevant professional qualification including CFA or CAIA
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Analyst