Intern, Transfer PricingJob ID 18001429 Singapore, Singapore Apply now
As companies globalize they have to consider intercompany pricing when structuring and restructuring their business as it directly impacts one of their largest expenses, their global effective tax rate. One of the ways in which companies can optimize their global effective tax rate is through its transfer pricing. Transfer pricing applies microeconomic, financial and quantitative analysis to help multinational companies’ price products, intangible property and financial instruments for tax purposes. Our transfer pricing practice provides consulting and expert advice to many of the world’s largest multinational companies. Our team provides the technical expertise and industry experience necessary to ensure understandable, implementable and supportable results.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
We are looking for full-time Interns to join our team for the period from January to April 2019.
Transfer Pricing Interns work on a variety of assignments, including performing financial analysis, industry analysis, maintaining and updating benchmarking databases, and microeconomic research to assist companies in pricing their intercompany transactions. Our interns gain experience in many facets of global consulting, including:
- Performing financial and statistical analysis for clients that include Fortune 500 companies, top ranked law firms, and significant private companies
- Designing and applying complex financial models to analyze and price intercompany transactions for products and services, intellectual property, and financial instruments
- Conducting interviews with our clients’ executive leadership teams to gather focused insight into their company’s global operations
- Undertaking in-depth company, industry, and market research
- Writing client reports, speaking at seminars, and preparing country-/industry-focused transfer pricing articles
- Fresh graduates or final year students with a Bachelor’s degree or above in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or Management (with a concentration in Economics or Finance) from an accredited university
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel, and skills in database maintenance/development is a significant plus
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to conceptualize
- Attention to detail, ability to manage time and work flow, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to focus on quality
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Unclaimed Property Dallas, Texas
- Intern, Real Estate Advisory Group Atlanta, Georgia
- Associate, Business Intelligence and Investigations São Paulo, São Paulo
- Vice President, Compliance Consulting Los Angeles, California
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.