Director, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 19000731 Singapore, Singapore Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 40 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations, and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services. Headquartered in New York with more than 35 offices in 20 countries, Kroll has a multidisciplinary team of nearly 1,000 employees and serves a global clientele of law firms, financial institutions, corporations, non-profit institutions, government agencies and individuals.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Summary of Position
The role of the Manager will be responsible for developing, producing and supporting the investigative case work, dealing with clients and managing complex multi-jurisdictional assignments. Additionally, this role will be responsible for contributing to the on-going development and growth of the Investigation & Dispute Practice.
The role requires a high level of organizational ability, excellent verbal and written communication skills, an ability to think strategically, and be commercially focused with an analytical mind.
- Development and management of projects, throughout the life and the engagement: meeting with client to discuss needs, preparation of commercial and technical proposal, agreement of engagement, development of working plan and budget, allocation of resources, direction of project team members, delivery and quality assurance and project invoicing
- Provide expert, reliable and robust analysis of complex situations and data for clients Responsible for the complete
- Act as client contact throughout projects and contribute to management of the client relationship
- Actively be involved in the pursuit of new business and support the delivery of proposals by senior members of the team
- Ensure senior members of the Practice remain up-to-date with the progress of investigation, bringing up issues and findings to the attention of appropriate personnel for resolution and decision making
- Monitors quality of own work product and the work of junior employees, providing guidance and assistance where necessary
- Achieves Personal Billable Hours and Personal Development targets
- Addresses field investigation and related problems as they arise
- Exercise good judgment, demonstrate innovation and adapt working strategy based on results obtained
- Take ownership of project and deliverables and manage workflow and costs effectively
- Ensure ethical conduct, quality of services, use of best practices and compliance with policy and SOPs in each project
- Identify project risks and effectively manage them
- Contribute to the professional development and evaluation of junior project team members
- Demonstrate excellent judgment, be commercially-focused and be driven by professional excellence and a commitment to the Kroll brand.
- Strong academic background, preferably in the fields of Finance, Journalism, International Relations, International Business and Political Science, Law or Security Studies
- 6+ years of relevant work experience as a financial/forensic investigator, forensic accounting, risk assessment in a managerial capacity
- CFE Certification
- Proven ability grasp client needs and to analyze large data sets in order to deliver readily understandable executive reports and dashboards
- Strong team, project and client management experience, along with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in a broad variety of investigative methods
- Proficient in MS Office. Ideally also proficient in investigative analysis tools
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.