Administrative AssistantJob ID 19001484 Shanghai, China Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Provide overall administrative and case-related support for all practice groups and corporate support teams on office matters, vendor management, finance, legal, IT and HR matters.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Payment processing and invoicing
- Handle correspondence and general file administration, report formatting, printing, scanning and binding
- Conference calls set-up and conference room booking
- Handle office stationery and office equipment maintenance
- Travel arrangements, including hotel booking, liaison with the travel agents on bookings and invoices, and visa arrangements
- Handle building management matters
- Diploma or degree holder with at least 2 years’ general office administration experience preferably gained in a multinational or professional services environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving office, requiring a high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin and English
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Security Singapore, Singapore
- Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations Los Angeles, California
- Administrative Assistant London, England
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst, Technology Hyderabad, Telangana
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.