Vice President, Cyber RiskJob ID 20000081 Secaucus, New Jersey Apply now
Kroll’s Cyber Risk team works on hundreds of cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we can help protect our client’s data, people, operations and reputation with innovative cyber risk assessments, investigations and reporting. We help enable organization to be more cyber resilient by preparing for and detecting incidents through risk assessments, penetration testing and threat detection/intelligence services. Our clients also count on us for quick and expert support in the event of a cyber breach or attack; we help clients – of all sizes –respond to incidents and restore stability through digital forensics, breach notification, and identity monitoring and restoration services for individuals affected by a data breach.
- Lead and support a variety of cyber operations and investigations throughout the country
- Ability to clearly communicate technical findings to a variety of clients and internal stakeholders
- Mentor and supervise junior staff
- Support the development of proposals and statements of work for Kroll clients
- Support the development of new business opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree or similar advanced degree is preferred
- 10 years+ of relevant work experience in cyber security, computer forensics, and/or incident response
- Strong team, project and client management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible team player, with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in a broad variety of investigative methods.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in a variety of cyber security, computer forensic, malware analysis, endpoint threat monitoring, and related investigative analysis tools and forensic techniques
- Possess one or more cyber security or forensics related industry certifications, including, but not limited to, the following: CISSP, GCIH, GCFE, GCIA, ENCE, ACE
- Ability to travel up to 25% as required to support response activities.