Vice President, Cyber RiskJob ID 20000062 Secaucus, New Jersey Apply now
Kroll a division of Duff & Phelps and part of the Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes business unit, is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services.
Kroll’s Cyber Risk team works on hundreds of cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we can help protect our client’s data, people, operations and reputation with innovative cyber risk assessments, investigations and reporting. We help enable organization to be more cyber resilient by preparing for and detecting incidents through risk assessments, penetration testing and threat detection/intelligence services. Our clients also count on us for quick and expert support in the event of a cyber breach or attack; we help clients – of all sizes –respond to incidents and restore stability through digital forensics, breach notification, and identity monitoring and restoration services for individuals affected by a data breach.
The VP of Business IT Forensic Recovery and Infrastructure Development is responsible for delivering services to clients, and development of internal business solutions.
- Lead and support recovery and restoration of business processes during operational response to cyber incidents
- Analyze client systems to determine requirements for recovery and restoration of services
- Develop internal business processes and automation solutions within Kroll Associates
- Lead and support forensic laboratory deployments to Kroll business locations
- Deliver training and assistance to Kroll personnel regarding use of business applications
- Ability to clearly communicate technical findings to a variety of clients and internal stakeholders.
- Mentor and supervise junior staff
- Support the development of proposals and statements of work for Kroll clients
- Support the development of new business opportunities
- 10+ years of experience in computer systems administration, IT configuration, and selection and integration of computer hardware into production environments is required
- Demonstrated experience with installation, operation/maintenance of business software applications, and developing business process solutions by modeling existing business practices
- Practical hands-on experience managing the following technologies is strongly preferred:
- Microsoft Exchange, client access server configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Microsoft Active Directory, including diagnosis and troubleshooting of Organizational Units, Group Policy, and related components
- Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) / OAUTH configuration and troubleshooting
- Enterprise firewall and router troubleshooting, configuration, and management
- Database setup, administration, and troubleshooting, including SQL/Oracle, and other database technologies
- Microsoft Local Administrator Password Solution (LAPS) and other enterprise password management and rotation technologies
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and other enterprise configuration management solutions
- PowerShell, Python, and other scripting experience is preferred
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.