Associate, Cyber RiskJob ID 19001198 Secaucus, New Jersey Apply now
Duff & Phelps’ Cybersecurity Services helps firms manage cybersecurity risks at every stage of preparedness by identifying vulnerabilities and readiness through a comprehensive gap analysis and risk assessment; implementing best practices to avoid compromise; and recovering from cybersecurity attacks.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Cyber Risk Associates work to perform essential functions within the computer forensic laboratory environment.
- Preserving data using accepted forensic protocols
- Creating and maintaining Chain of Custody
- Maintaining and upgrading computer forensic software and hardware
- Archiving data to backup systems
- Performing case closing processes
- Creating client data deliverables
- Shipping and receiving data and equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Forensics, IT Management or related field of study from an accredited college or university
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Experience with commercial computer forensics software, including products from Guidance Software, Access Data, X-Ways, Magnet Forensics, and BlackBag helpful but not required.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software including network devices and network protocols.
- Programming/scripting skills helpful.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.