Senior Manager, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 19000794 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
- Independent management of projects assigned, attending client meetings to identify needs and understand working plan.
- Exercise good judgment, demonstrating innovation and adapt working strategy based on results obtained
- Take ownership of project and deliverables and manage individual workflow and costs effectively
- Ensure ethical conduct, quality of services, use of best practices and compliance with policy and SOPs in each project
- Provide expert, reliable and robust analysis of complex situations and data for clients
- Identify project risks and effectively manage them
- Contribute to the identification of new client opportunities
- Provide concise reporting of projects and results to business head
- Bachelor’s degree required – preference for Accounting and Financial degrees; Master’s degree a plus
- 10 -12 years of relevant work experience as an investigator
- Must be fluent in English
- Strong team, project and client management experience
- Flexible team player, with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in a broad variety of investigative methods
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.