Senior Associate, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21000886 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Valuation Advisory Services practice prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Senior Associates work on a variety of assignments, including financial modeling performed for acquisitions using discounted cash flow, market approach and transaction approach analyses, reviewing equity and debt securities with hedge funds and private equity funds, purchase price allocations, intellectual property valuations, business unit and asset impairment valuations, intangible asset valuations and stock option valuations for multiple industries.
- Monitor changing regulations, providing input to the Financial Accounting Standards Board to develop implementation guidance and new financial reporting rules with valuation implications
- Perform in-depth industry, market, and competitor research and valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities using all accepted approaches and theory
- Interview clients and design financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, intangible assets, and option pricing analyses
- Oversee the analysis and quality control projects for influential companies throughout the world
- Responsible for preparing complex strategic reports outlining data pertinent to engagement, market research, company valuations, and analysis of strategic and financial alternatives to assist clients in anticipating and adapting to increased market competition
- Present reports regarding analysis and conclusions of findings
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or MBA
- Minimum 2 years of constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company, stock option, and intangible asset models
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 2 years of audit or corporate finance experience strongly desired
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk (Lab Manager) Munich, Bavaria
- Analyst, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Managing Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case Support Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services Frankfurt am Main, Hesse