Senior Associate, Cyber RiskJob ID 20000007 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps and part of the Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes business unit, is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services.
Kroll’s Cyber Risk team works on hundreds of cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we can help protect our client’s data, people, operations and reputation with innovative cyber risk assessments, investigations and reporting. We help enable organization to be more cyber resilient by preparing for and detecting incidents through risk assessments, penetration testing and threat detection/intelligence services. Our clients also count on us for quick and expert support in the event of a cyber breach or attack; we help clients – of all sizes –respond to incidents and restore stability through digital forensics, breach notification, and identity monitoring and restoration services for individuals affected by a data breach.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Main: You will lead, administer, and advise on eDiscovery projects for a large variety of clients requiring highly varied scopes of work. You will also administer, maintain, and manage Relativity instance(s) at the application level, working closely with internal IT groups who will manage Relativity instances at the OS and hardware level, with your guidance.
- Administration of Relativity workspaces and servers at the application and database level
- Install, configure, upgrade, and maintain Relativity instance(s)
- Provide the technical and strategic expertise to advise and execute eDiscovery processes
- You will be a primary point of contact and project manager for eDiscovery cases
- Manage matters related to eDiscovery and litigation support
Secondary: You work closely with the Digital Forensics and Investigation group in support of complex litigations with the following main tasks:
- Digital evidence collection on notebooks, servers and mobile devices.
- Ingestion, processing, searching, and producing ESI
- Interpret and execute on discovery plans
- Forensic analyses and data recovery
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in the field of Technology/Information Security
- 4+ years of relevant hands-on experience in providing eDiscovery and/or Intella services
- Strong technical, system administrative skills, including experience with SQL, IIS, and Windows Server operating systems
- Knowledge of EDRM model and of eDiscovery tools and techniques
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and analytical skills
- Have a strong customer-facing personality with polished communication skills
- As a differentiation, has the Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) certification in good standing and experience with Relativity infrastructure, architecture, and design
order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally
apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Vice President, Disputes Consulting Madrid, Madrid
- Intern, Treasury Morristown, New Jersey
- Senior Associate, Real Estate Advisory Group Houston, Texas
- Associate, Business Intelligence and Investigations São Paulo, São Paulo