Senior Associate, Cyber RiskJob ID 19002085 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
- Interview business stakeholders and evaluating business processes
- Perform Security Assessments providing guidelines to improve security controls based on most common frameworks and best practices (ISO, NIST, Cobit, etc.)
- Act as an interim security responsible in client´s environments providing guidance to executive level
- Take ownership of projects and deliverables
- Handle a broad range of business intelligence and investigatory projects and cases
- Conduct research and analysis through the use of in-house as well as external resources
- Produce accurate, high quality client reports
- Contribute to the development of new opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have hands on experience with Security Standards (PCI, ISO, NIST, Cobit)
- Must have hands on experience with Privacy Legislation (GDPR/LGPD)
- Minimum 5 to 10 years in Information Security
Must be familiar with Active Directory, GPO, WSUS, SCCM, NTFS, etc.
Must be familiar with network concepts such as VLANs, ACLs, Routing, SNMP, etc.
Must be familiar with WiFi technologies and WiFi security best practices
Experience with Virtual environments such as VMWare or HyperV is a plus
Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions is a plus
Experience with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions is a plus
Software development and Penetration Testing experience is a plus
Travel up to 25% based on client needs
Possess one or more cyber security or forensics related industry certifications, including, but not limited to, the following: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA
Ability to travel up to 25% as required to support response activities.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.