Manager II, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 19001755 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps and part of the Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes business unit, is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, the Compliance Risk and Diligence practice of Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
The Manager position entails the supervision of teams of researchers and research team leads, management of team KPI performance, review and assessment of research reports, and client relationship management. They consistently draw upon a proven knowledge of the research process and Kroll methodology to support the ability of the research team to deliver the highest quality product to Kroll clients. They play a key role in representing our business and products to clients, and ably manage complex client relationships. They handle client-related questions, issues and concerns as well as nurture and grow the key client relationships and research processes they manage.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Supervision of a team of researchers and research team leads, to include performance assessment and mentorship
- Responsibility for effectively running work streams of large cases and projects through to its closure, from structuring projects, managing resources, presenting findings and providing commercially viable advice to the client
- Research report review and quality assurance
- Support the development of the Compliance Risk and Diligence service line in the region by retaining and growing key relationships with existing clients
- Collaboration with research colleagues to improve Kroll reports and processes
- Understand and comply with UK, European, & US regulations relating to confidentiality and data protection
- Effectively manage case resources including subcontractors and other 3rd party services, ensuring protocols are followed and costs are monitored and accounted for accurately
- Undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited university
- Minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years of work experience in qualitative research and writing
- Three (3) or more years of management and supervisory experience in a professional services environment
- Fluency in Portuguese, native or near native-level, both spoken and written required
- Fluency in English, native or near native-level, both spoken and written required
- Understanding of anti-money laundering and/or anti-corruption laws
- Ability to interface with clients successfully
- Exceptional communication, analytical, and writing skills
- Proven ability to supervise and manage teams
- Ability to analyze key departmental metrics in order to track individual/team performance
- Data-driven management mentality
- Deep understanding of due diligence research process
- Extensive project management experience
- Exacting attention to detail
- Ability to manage, develop, and maintain client relationships
- Availability to work a full-time schedule with the understanding that additional hours and weekend work may be required
- Preference given to candidates with substantive international experience, particularly in English-speaking work environments
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Security Singapore, Singapore
- Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations Los Angeles, California
- Administrative Assistant London, England
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst, Technology Hyderabad, Telangana
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.