Manager II, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 19001867 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps and part of the Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes business unit, is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services.
Kroll’s Business Intelligence & Investigations practice, a division of Duff & Phelps, consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Kroll's investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
The Manager for the Business Intelligence & Investigations practice will be responsible for structuring projects, managing resources and preparing conclusions for clients. This role also requires a commercial approach to leverage the revenue of the business. The candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent judgment, be commercially-focused and be driven by professional excellence and a commitment to the Kroll brand.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Independent management of projects assigned, attending client meetings to identify needs and understand working plan.
- Exercise good judgment, demonstrating innovation and adapt working strategy based on results obtained
- Take ownership of project and deliverables and manage individual workflow and costs effectively
- Ensure ethical conduct, quality of services, use of best practices and compliance with policy and SOPs in each project
- Provide expert, reliable and robust analysis of complex situations and data for clients
- Identify project risks and effectively manage them
- Contribute to the identification of new client opportunities
- Provide concise reporting of projects and results to business head
- Bachelor’s degree required – preference for Accounting and Financial degrees; Master’s degree a plus
- 8 -10 years of relevant work experience as an investigator
- Must be fluent in English
- Strong team, project and client management experience
- Flexible team player, with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in a broad variety of investigative methods
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Security Singapore, Singapore
- Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations Los Angeles, California
- Administrative Assistant London, England
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst, Technology Hyderabad, Telangana
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.