Intern, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 19002461 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Kroll's investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Participate in business investigations projects
- Conduct various searches, using specific databases and public information available on the internet
- Learn to verify, confirm and deepen findings
- Assist in the development of reports for clients
- Regular enrollment in a bachelor’s degree program, preferably in Journalism, Accounting, Economics, International Relations, Law or Business Administration
- Good research and analysis skills
- Good writing skills
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
In order to be considered
for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.