Associate, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 19000876 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
Duff & Phelps’ Compliance Risk & Diligence team helps their clients manage anti-money laundering (AML), anti-bribery and corruption (AB&C) compliance programs through third party screening, monitoring and reputational due diligence solutions.”
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Conduct in-depth Portuguese-and-English language research into companies and individuals using public record databases, commercial and proprietary databases, media sources and the internet
- Analyze research, organize findings and synthesize relevant information
- Write well structured, logical and objective reports regarding assessments on the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a company and its principals
- Manage multiple assignment simultaneously, and report findings (in written or oral format) to Kroll clients
- Currently pursuing or recently completed undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited university majoring in: International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, or other related areas of study required
- Extremely strong Portuguese and English language writing skills required
- Portuguese language fluency (or advanced proficiency) in reading and writing comprehension required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to accept and apply constructive feedback
- Ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- Customer-service orientation with a dedication to quality
- 1-3 years of previous work experience (including internships) is highly desirable
- Availability to work a full-time schedule with the understanding that additional hours and weekend work may be required
- Analyst, Valuation Services East Palo Alto, California
- Analyst, Portfolio Valuation Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Senior Database Developer, Complex Asset Solutions Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Consultant, Portfolio Valuation Bengaluru, Karnataka
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.