Associate, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 19001392 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
Kroll’s Business Intelligence & Investigations practice, a division of Duff & Phelps, consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Kroll's investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Conducts research of companies, individuals, events, by using a wide array of sources: public databases, commercial and proprietary databases, and the internet.
- Conducts research through interviews of sources identified.
- Develops an understanding of the strengths, appropriate uses and limitations of research tools and methods.
- Organizes findings methodically to facilitate analysis and reporting.
- Verifies and corroborates pertinent and noteworthy findings.
- Identifies gaps and follows leads within parameters of objectives, timeframe and budget.
- Strong research, analytical, and writing skills.
- Prior investigative or research experience required.
- Bilingual Portuguese/ English preferred. Spanish a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required; journalists, accountants, economists and administrators preferred.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.