Analyst, Valuation ServicesJob ID 20001726 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’ Valuation Advisory Services practice prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes. Our Analysts receive world-class training, outstanding benefits, strong career progression, competitive salaries and relocation assistance when applicable.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Valuation Services Analysts work on a variety of assignments, including financial modeling performed for acquisitions using discounted cash flow, market approach and transaction approach analyses, reviewing equity and debt securities with hedge funds and private equity funds, purchase price allocations, intellectual property valuations, business unit and asset impairment valuations, intangible asset valuations and stock option valuations for multiple industries.
- Monitor changing regulations, providing input to the Financial Accounting Standards Board to develop implementation guidance and new financial reporting rules with valuation implications
- Perform in-depth industry, market, and competitor research and valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities using all accepted approaches and theory
- Interview clients and design financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, intangible assets, and option pricing analyses
- Oversee the analysis and quality control projects for influential companies throughout the world
- Responsible for preparing complex strategic reports outlining data pertinent to engagement, market research, company valuations, and analysis of strategic and financial alternatives to assist clients in anticipating and adapting to increased market competition
- Present reports regarding analysis and conclusions of findings
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or MBA
- Minimum 1 year of constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company, stock option, and intangible asset models preferred
- Strong report writing skills are required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 2 years of audit or corporate finance experience strongly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit