Analyst, Fixed Asset Management & Insurance SolutionsJob ID 19001480 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
Duff & Phelps’ Fixed Asset Management and Insurance Solutions’ practice provides fixed asset inventory reconciliation, management and property insurance appraisal.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Develop expertise and assist Project Managers with real and personal property valuations for all purposes through comprehensive training.
- Assist Project Managers in fixed asset inventories for buildings, machinery and equipment, infrastructure, land, and land improvements.
- Develop knowledge of services American Appraisal provides and concepts relating to appraisal industry as well as accounting.
- Learn proprietary software and other valuation resources provided by company
- Develop an understanding of accounting and insurance capital asset valuation, using the methodology and techniques defined from Brazilian and international standards.
- Maintain detailed documentation on all assignments.
- Develop fortnightly report hours and expenses.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Graduated (or studying) Engineering, Accounting or related technical fields.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Candidates should also be detail oriented, and possess an ability to work on multiple tasks independently while effectively interfacing with people at all corporate levels.
- Willingness to travel is essential.
- Desirable knowledge of the English language
In order to be
considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Corporate Finance Chicago, Illinois
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Surveyor, Real Estate Advisory Group Dublin, Leinster
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Milan, Lombardy
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.