Analyst, Fixed Asset Management & Insurance SolutionsJob ID 20001106 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Fixed Asset Management and Insurance Solutions’ practice provides fixed asset inventory reconciliation, management and property insurance appraisal.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Develop expertise and assist Project Managers with real and personal property valuations for all purposes through comprehensive training.
- Assist Project Managers in fixed asset inventories for buildings, machinery and equipment, infrastructure, land, and land improvements.
- Develop knowledge of services Duff and Phelps provides and concepts relating to appraisal industry as well as accounting.
- Learn proprietary software and other valuation resources provided by company
- Develop an understanding of accounting and insurance capital asset valuation, using the methodology and techniques defined from Brazilian and international standards.
- Maintain detailed documentation on all assignments.
- Develop fortnightly report hours and expenses.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Graduated (or studying) Engineering, Accounting or related technical fields.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Candidates should also be detail oriented
,and possess an ability to work on multiple tasks independently while effectively interfacing with people at all corporate levels.
- Willingness to travel is essential.
- Desirable knowledge of the English language
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via www.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Transfer Pricing Munich, Bavaria
- Vice President, Restructuring Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Vice President, Corporate M&A, Integrations and Operations New York, New York
- Project Manager I, Information Technology Hyderabad, Telangana