I have enjoyed the last seven years working at Duff & Phelps and previously Kinetic Partners for many reasons including the variety of interesting projects we undertake, good communication channels to and from senior management, feeling empowered to help shape the direction of the team strategically and feeling supported by team members that instinctively help each other. Helping a broad range of clients is particularly rewarding and the nature of the role means that I'm always learning and meeting new people.
Analyst, Compliance and Risk Diligence
São Paulo, Brazil
What makes a successful Compliance and Regulatory Consulting employee at Duff & Phelps? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Analytical 9
- Communicator 8
- Organized 8
- Results-driven 7
- Detail-oriented 7
- Innovation 6
Having worked in a Big 4 and Global Investment bank previously, to me, working at Duff & Phelps has the best of everything. You get to work on a diverse portfolio of clients from top tier investment banks to small boutique hedge funds. You have greater responsibility and ownership compared to a larger firm given our relatively flat structure and immense trust in our team members. But most importantly, whilst Duff & Phelps continues to thrive and grow as a global firm, we still manage to retain a strong sense of family and closeness and the people at Duff & Phelps are truly and genuinely great people to work with.
Tammy Li Director, Regulatory Consulting, London
Explore our findings and navigate the regulatory and financial services developments taking place in 2018.
Duff & Phelps professionals are leaders within their respective fields and frequently publish materials and contribute to third party reports.
Offering great coverage for medical, dental, vision, and more
We encourage and aid in the continued education and development of our employees
Paid vacation, sick time and holidays/personal days
As a global firm, our benefits vary by Country
Duff & Phelps’ Compliance
Risk & Diligence team helps their clients manage anti-money laundering
(AML), anti-bribery and corruption (AB&C) compliance programs through third
party screening, monitoring and reputational due diligence solutions.”
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
• Conduct in-depth Portuguese-and-English language research into companies and individuals using public record databases, commercial and proprietary databases, media sources and the internet
• Analyze research, organize findings and synthesize relevant information
• Write well structured, logical and objective reports regarding assessments on the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a company and its principals
• Manage multiple assignment simultaneously, and report findings (in written or oral format) to Kroll clients
• Currently pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited university majoring in: International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, or other related areas of study required
• Extremely strong Portuguese and English language writing skills required
• Portuguese language fluency (or advanced proficiency) in reading and writing comprehension required
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to accept and apply constructive feedback
• Ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
• Customer-service orientation with a dedication to quality
• 1-3 years of previous work experience (including internships) is highly desirable
• Availability to work a full-time schedule with the understanding that additional hours and weekend work may be required
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Vice President, Identity Theft and Breach Notification Nashville, Tennessee
- Product Manager I, Identity Theft and Breach Notification Nashville, Tennessee
- User Experience Designer, Identity Theft and Breach Notification Nashville, Tennessee
- Vice President, Valuation Services Mexico City, Mexico City
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.