Director, Transfer PricingJob ID 19001043 Salem, Massachusetts Apply now
Duff & Phelps is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions.
As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Duff & Phelps. Find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
As a member of the global Transfer Pricing team, an employee will work closely with multi-national clients on addressing inter-company transactions. We currently seek a Director that can participate in and supervise multiple transfer pricing engagements, prepare documentation studies, defend transfer pricing in audits, and develop quality tax planning approaches.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value — yours and ours.
- Develop, recommend, and deliver transfer pricing services in a timely manner:
- Work with U.S. and foreign multi-national clients to identify and assess cross border inter-company transactions
- Develop local country transfer pricing documentation
- Strategize on local country revenue authority transfer pricing audits
- Participate in advanced pricing agreements (APA)
- Global transfer pricing planning:
- Continuous work towards optimization of the client's existing and new U.S. to foreign and foreign to foreign inter-company transactions
- Special projects relating to client restructuring, acquisition or divestiture
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Manage the work of client service team members and mentor staff
- Prepare and analyze financial and economic data through the use of various software and statistical sampling packages
- Prepare quality, practical approaches to the client's economic situation and arrive at logical business based conclusions
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Statistics. MBA or Masters degree preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of complex transfer pricing concepts, including an in-depth knowledge of IRC 482 and the international transfer pricing environment
- Ability to effectively apply economic and financial knowledge to client business issues
- 6-9 years relevant transfer pricing advisory experience
- Knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principals (GAAP)
- Exceptional analytical, research, and quantitative skills
- Excellent project management and presentation skills, including superior verbal and written communication skills
- Highly energetic and a self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced professional services environment
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.