Product Manager II, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 20000251 Reston, Virginia Apply now
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps and part of the Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes business unit, is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, the Compliance Risk and Diligence practice of Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
The Product Team at Kroll Compliance is responsible for evaluating the marketplace, envisioning and designing new products, and managing a diverse product portfolio that includes our SaaS technology platforms and an evolving spectrum of in-depth, investigative research reports. Our technology solutions, in particular, are at the forefront of our company’s growth.
We are seeking a strong Technical Product Manager to join our entrepreneurial product team. As a member of the product team you will get the opportunity to get into the technical details of software engineering and machine learning to build the next generation of our Artificial Intelligence software. This opportunity will give you the creative freedom to establish a productive road map that creates an impactful future using artificial intelligence.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Bring the product perspective when collaborating with AI engineers and researchers to design and architect software systems for the end customer.
- Manage products through the complete life cycle from idea to development to go-to-market - and own the resulting business outcomes.
- Develop a product vision to inspire your team along with the product strategy to get there.
- Capture requirements for next-generation products including competitive analysis and customer feedback.
- Identifying Key Performance Metrics to measure product success
- Defining Go-To-Market plans and working with internal partners in marketing, sales, training, finance to bring product to market.
- Define user stories, examples, and tools to convey the product value proposition to a variety of audiences-ranging from the technically savvy to the novice.
- Work collaboratively with different teams to design and execute on a given technical solution, manage multiple initiatives, and define roadmaps
- Develop and review customer-ready collateral based on engineering or technical documents, e.g., Whitepapers, Product Specifications, etc.
- Educate current and potential customers and evangelize the product
- 2+ years’ experience and development of AI/machine learning/deep learning products
- BS or MS in relevant discipline, with 3+ years product management experience
- Strong leadership abilities
- Ability to prioritize among many competing initiatives and to back up and communicate your prioritization decisions
- Experience taking a product through a full life cycle: from inception, to launch, to customer management
- Strong analytical, marketing, and project management skills - a drive for results and a history of successful execution on projects
- Strong leadership abilities
- Great balance of deep technical and business knowledge
- Self-starter, hands-on attitude in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- Passion for and working knowledge of building disruptive products/technologies.
- Experience with RegTech and FinTech technologies utilizing cloud through software-as-a-service a plus
- Travel requirement: 30% if not local to the Reston, VA office
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.