Manager II, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 19001433 Reston, Virginia Apply now
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps and part of the Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes business unit, is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, the Compliance Risk and Diligence practice of Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
The Manager position entails the supervision of teams of researchers and research team leads, management of team KPI performance, review and assessment of research reports, and client relationship management.
They do not engage directly in the research process themselves, but consistently draw upon a proven knowledge of the research process and Kroll methodology to support the ability of the research team to deliver the highest quality product to Kroll clients. They play a key role in representing our business and products to clients, and ably manage complex client relationships.
They handle client-related questions, issues and concerns as well as nurture and grow the key client relationships and research processes they manage.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
• Supervision of a team of researchers and research team leads, to include performance assessment and mentorship
• Frequent correspondence with clients and close attendance to client needs
• Collaboration with research colleagues to improve Kroll reports and processes
• Minimum of seven (7) to ten (10) or years’ of work experience, regarding qualitative research and writing
• Three (3) or more years of management and supervisory experience in a professional services environment
• Understanding of anti-money laundering and/or anti-corruption
• Ability to interface with clients successfully, specifically financial institutions
• Ability to analyze key departmental metrics in order to track individual/team performance
• Ability to manage, develop, and maintain client relationships
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Intern, Corporate Finance Chicago, Illinois
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Surveyor, Real Estate Advisory Group Dublin, Leinster
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Milan, Lombardy
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.