Associate Manager, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 19001081 Reston, Virginia Apply now
- Directly supervise the workflow, work product, and skill development of a team of researchers
- Manage multiple assignments from start to finish, conducting in-depth research in English and Spanish languages, using extensive Internet, database, and media research into companies and individuals to provide our clients with an accurate assessment of the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a subject company and its principals
- Analyze research, organize findings and synthesize relevant information
- Write well structured, logical and objective reports regarding assessments on the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a company and its principals
- Monitor the quality of Analyst research and analysis on the case, ensuring high standards
- Manage and maintain some existing client relationships
- Understand and comply with UK, European & US regulations relating to confidentiality and data protection
- Effectively manage case resources including subcontractors and other 3rd party services, ensuring protocols are followed and costs are monitored and accounted for accurately
- Advanced or fluent Spanish language proficiency in reading comprehension is required
- Extremely strong English-language writing skills is required
- 3-5 years of experience (including relevant internships) of researching and writing reports in English, for private client use
- 1-2 years of experience managing client relationships
- 1-2 years of experience supervising a team
- Undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited university majoring in: International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, Criminal Justice, Law or other related areas of study required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to accept and apply constructive feedback
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- Customer-service orientation with a dedication to quality
- Interest and understanding of current events, international affairs, economics and/or finance
- Availability to work a full-time schedule with the understanding that additional hours and weekend work may be required
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.