Associate, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 19002041 Reston, Virginia Apply now
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps and part of the Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes business unit, is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, the Compliance Risk and Diligence practice of Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who enjoys working with external clients and has a solid foundation in business analysis. You will have an opportunity to use your interpersonal communication skills, to work cross functionally within the company and also with our external clients to ensure our software applications meet client needs. We offer a collaborative and rewarding team environment where you will gain visibility, make a positive impact, and build your portfolio of skills.
To support our platform, built on force.com, you will work closely with the implementation team to ensure the successful delivery of software solutions to our clients, recommend solutions, document client requirements, create form mock-ups, and interact with clients on a daily basis. In addition, the Business Analyst will assist in pre-sales activities as needed.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Conduct needs analysis to determine requirements for new and current clients on the Kroll platform
- Assess any functionality gaps, and identify solution options
- Document and design client workflows and form mock-ups
- Collaborate with the product team to provide feedback on new features requested by clients during implementation
- Communicate project progress or project plan modification to Project Manager
- Provide client solution testing prior to client User Acceptance Testing or production rollout
- Ensure the successful “hand-off” to client upon completion of implementation
- Coordinate the training schedule and curriculum with the Kroll Training Manager
- Assist pre-sales team with client product demonstrations as needed
- Provide support during internal product release User Acceptance Testing
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of the client-facing knowledge base and training videos
- College degree required
- 2+ years of application requirements gathering and design, including process mapping and gap analysis.
- 2+ years of experience in a consulting or technical environment.
- Experience implementing system integrations to internal and external systems a plus
- Strong service orientation
- Proven communications skills in writing and presenting to internal and external clients
- Extensive experience with Excel functions, formulas and automation via VBA
- Experience with Visio, Word, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel domestically 25% of the time
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.