Analyst, Compliance and Risk DiligenceJob ID 18001623 Reston, Virginia Apply now
- Conduct in-depth research in English and Chinese languages, regarding companies and individuals using public record databases, commercial and proprietary databases, media sources and the internet
- Analyze research, organize findings and synthesize relevant information
- Write well structured, logical and objective reports regarding assessments on the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a company and its principals
- Manage multiple assignments from start to finish, conducting extensive Internet, database, and media research into companies and individuals to provide our clients with an accurate assessment of the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a subject company and its principals
- Advanced or fluent Chinese language proficiency in reading comprehension is required
- Extremely strong English-language writing skills is required
- Undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited university majoring in: International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, Criminal Justice, Law or other related areas of study required
- 1-2 years of professional work experience (including internships) is required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to accept and apply constructive feedback
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- Customer-service orientation with a dedication to quality
- Interest and understanding of current events, international affairs, economics and/or finance
- Availability to work a full-time schedule with the understanding that additional hours and weekend work may be required
- Direktor, Technische Dienstleistungen , Real Estate Advisory Group Munich, Bavaria
- Munich, Bavaria
- Global Compensation and Benefits Manager I Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Analyst, Valuation Services Boston, Massachusetts
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.