Senior Software Engineer, Identity Theft and Breach NotificationJob ID 18001481 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Apply now
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps and part of the Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes business unit, is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services.
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, and their identity Theft and Breach Notification “ITBN” practice helps clients and their advisors, including boards of directors, legal counsel, and insurance providers, resolve the myriad complex issues resulting from a data breach. Since 1999, the team has facilitated the response for thousands of breaches across North America impacting over 100 million individuals. ITBN serves organizations from a wide range of industries, such as: healthcare, financial and business services, government, and higher education. Our customized services include notification, call center, and identity monitoring and restoration solutions. In addition to serving business and enterprise clients, ITBN builds and offers a comprehensive identity theft protection service through strategic partnerships. The service is backed by Kroll’s Licensed Investigators, who counsel members and work to remedy problems caused by identity theft.
Kroll is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join its esteemed Identity Theft and Breach Notification unit, providing cybersecurity solutions to a range of business clients and consumers. This position is responsible for designing and developing software applications and services within Kroll’s portfolio of cyber security products. The qualified candidate will work closely with our product development, technology, and operations teams to develop and support Kroll cybersecurity solutions. We are looking for a candidate currently working as a mid-level developer or having solid foundational experience ready to take the next step in their career. This position is a full-time remote opportunity.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Contribute daily to an innovative, fast-paced agile development team to build leading-edge products for the cybersecurity market
- Develop high-quality code that scales for enterprises and consumer clients
- Protect Kroll’s technical edge by securing information, practicing need-to-know, maintaining company privacy, and adhering to secure coding practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Communicate in an effective manner that promotes healthy relationships with both 7+ years’ experience as a Software Engineer or directly relevant position
- Expertise with C# and ASP.NET
- Experience developing and consuming APIs (ASP.NET Web API or equivalent)
- Strong foundation in object-oriented techniques and design patterns
- Must have a passion for learning new technologies and applying them to software solutions
- Agile framework experience highly preferred (Scrum / Kanban)
- Working knowledge of SQL Server highly preferred
- Experience with Business Objects a plus
- Understanding of networking, firewall rules, domains and X.509 certs a plus
- Experience with cloud providers a plus (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and similar)
- Experience with OAuth and SAML for single sign-on (SSO) a plus
- Able to give & take honest, thoughtful criticism
Please include your GitHub, BitBucket, CodePlex, SourceForge and/or StackOverflow usernames in your resume.
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Americas Sales Leader, Compliance Risk and Diligence New York, New York
- Americas Sales Leader, Compliance Risk and Diligence Washington D.C., District of Columbia
- Americas Sales Leader, Compliance Risk and Diligence Boston, Massachusetts
- Americas Sales Leader, Compliance Risk and Diligence Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.