Intern, Cyber RiskJob ID 19001017 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Apply now
Kroll’s Cyber Risk team works on hundreds of cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we can help protect our client’s data, people, operations and reputation with innovative cyber risk assessments, investigations and reporting. We help enable organization to be more cyber resilient by preparing for and detecting incidents through risk assessments, penetration testing and threat detection/intelligence services. Our clients also count on us for quick and expert support in the event of a cyber breach or attack; we help clients – of all sizes –respond to incidents and restore stability through digital forensics, breach notification, and identity monitoring and restoration services for individuals affected by a data breach.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
The Cyber Security Intern will perform technical assessments and auditing of our client’s information security programs to assess the maturity of an organization’s information security program and make recommendations for improvement.
- Collect, analyze, and investigate information from industry partners and law enforcement to determine various methods and tactics in cyberspace.
- Keep abreast of cyber market trends and competitive intelligence through research and the culling of resources from our partners.
- Use open source intelligence tools and proprietary technology to conduct research assessments
- Assist with writing presentations for diverse audiences, ranging from private industry to law enforcement.
- Perform statistical analysis of trends in cyber analytics.
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Criminology, Management Information Science, Forensics Analysis, Political Science or related field of study from an accredited college or university
- Expected graduation date between December 2019 and September 2021
- Minimum current cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Basic cybersecurity knowledge preferred (i.e. understanding of the dark web, cyber threat landscape, underground forums and markets)
- Programming/scripting skills helpful.
- Experience with commercial computer forensics software, including products from Guidance Software, Access Data, X-Ways, Magnet Forensics, and BlackBag helpful but not required.
- Language skills preferred (Russian, Arabic, Chinese, others considered)
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
& Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We
will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender
identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual
orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.