Intern, Valuation ServicesJob ID 20001239 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Apply now
Duff & Phelps’ Valuation Services practice provides valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes. Our Analysts interact with the highest levels of a company – CFOs, CAOs, Treasurers, Controllers and Tax Directors.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Valuation Services Interns work on a variety of assignments, including financial modeling performed for acquisitions using discounted cash flow, market approach and transaction approach analyses, reviewing equity and debt securities with hedge funds and private equity funds, purchase price allocations, intellectual property valuations, business unit and asset impairment valuations, intangible asset valuations and stock option valuations for multiple industries.
- Assist with performing valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities within various industries using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Work with financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses
- Independently gather data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction and client site visits
- Assist in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Assist with the development of proposals, presentations and publications communicated to current and prospective clients
- Perform in-depth client, industry, market and competitor research
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration (with a concentration in Accounting or Finance), Management (with a concentration in Accounting or Finance), Engineering (with a minimum of four Junior and/or Senior level courses in Accounting, Economics or Finance) or MBA from an accredited college or university.
- Expected graduation date between September 2021 and August 2022
- Major GPA of 3.0
- Strong Excel & Microsoft Word skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, ability to manage time and workflow & focus on quality work
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.