Director, Claims AdministrationJob ID 19002243 New York, New York Apply now
With more than 50 years of results for thousands of class action cases worldwide, Heffler Claims Group (HCG) is the leading choice in class action notice and administration. HCG administers class action settlements in consumer, securities, antitrust, employment and other class action matters. As part of HCG’s procedures in administering a class action settlement, HCG is responsible for notifying potential class members, receiving and reviewing proof of claim forms filed by individuals, businesses and other entities, calculating losses, auditing claims to determine the extent of the damages incurred, and processing settlement checks under the court's direction.
As part of the Prime Clerk and Duff & Phelps team, we employ more than 3,500 employees in over 70 offices around the world.
We are seeking a Director to develop and implement operational policies and procedures, with a focus on increasing efficiencies and ensuring client satisfaction. The ideal candidate will embrace the opportunity to help improve, grow, and lead our lines of business.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing
- Ensure and monitor compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations
- Support worker communication with the management team
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience working in claims and/or settlement administration, class action business or a related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Detail-oriented and accurate
In order to be considered for a position at Duff& Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status age or disability.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.