Director Business Development, Heffler Claims AdministrationJob ID 19002242 Manhattan, New York Apply now
With more than 50 years of results for thousands of class action cases worldwide, Heffler Claims Group (HCG) is the leading choice in class action notice and administration. HCG administers class action settlements in consumer, securities, antitrust, employment and other class action matters. As part of HCG’s procedures in administering a class action settlement, HCG is responsible for notifying potential class members, receiving and reviewing proof of claim forms filed by individuals, businesses and other entities, calculating losses, auditing claims to determine the extent of the damages incurred, and processing settlement checks under the court's direction.
As part of the Prime Clerk and Duff & Phelps, we employ more than 3,500 employees in over 70 offices around the world.
We are seeking a candidate to help us grow our client base and plan and carry out sales activities. The ideal candidate will have sales experience in claims administration, settlement administration, class action business or a related field, a strong commitment to client service, and the desire to play a key role in the development of our growing company.
Note: We strongly prefer that a cover letter is submitted.
Build a client base, generating and qualifying leads sourcing and developing client referrals
- Prepare and execute on sales action plans and strategies, including developing and making presentations to current and potential clients
- Prepare, present, and negotiate sales proposals and contracts
- Maintain sales and account-related records and reports such as sales reports and a client database
- Ensure client satisfaction and good client relationships
- Liaise with marketing to develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
- Work closely with business leaders to develop and maintain client base and implement growth strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent
- We strongly prefer a cover letter is submitted
- At least 5 years of experience working in claims and/or settlement administration, class action business or a related field
- Significant experience in sales
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
In order to be considered for a position at Duff& Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status age or disability.
- Application Support Engineer, Technology Mumbai, Maharashtra
- System Engineer, Technology Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Senior Consultant, Quality Assurance Case Support Prime Clerk Brooklyn, New York
- Director Business Development, Heffler Claims Administration Manhattan, New York