Director Business Development Claims AdministrationJob ID 19002242 New York, New York Apply now
As part of the Prime Clerk and Duff & Phelps, we employ more than 3,500 employees in over 70 offices around the world.
We are seeking a candidate to help us grow our client base and plan and carry out sales activities. The ideal candidate will have sales experience in claims administration, settlement administration, class action business or a related field, a strong commitment to client service, and the desire to play a key role in the development of our growing company.
- Prepare and execute on sales action plans and strategies, including developing and making presentations to current and potential clients
- Prepare, present, and negotiate sales proposals and contracts
- Maintain sales and account-related records and reports such as sales reports and a client database
- Ensure client satisfaction and good client relationships
- Liaise with marketing to develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
- Work closely with business leaders to develop and maintain client base and implement growth strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience working in claims and/or settlement administration, class action business or a related field
- Significant experience in sales
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
In order to be considered for a position at Duff& Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status age or disability.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.