I enjoy working here for many reasons, including the variety of interesting projects we undertake, good communication channels to and from senior management, feeling empowered to help shape the direction of the team strategically and feeling supported by team members who instinctively help each other.
Intern, Compliance Consulting
What makes a successful Compliance and Regulatory Consulting employee at Duff & Phelps? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Duff & Phelps offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Working at Duff & Phelps has the best of everything. You get to work on a diverse portfolio of clients from top tier investment banks to small boutique hedge funds. While Duff & Phelps continues to thrive and grow as a global firm, we still manage to retain a strong sense of family and closeness, and the people at Duff & Phelps are truly and genuinely great people to work with.
Tammy LiDirector, Regulatory Consulting, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Duff & Phelps University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 20001670-FR Paris, France Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Implement specific solutions suitable for the various missions and different clients, involving preparing the set of procedures, a risk map, control notes or any other document intended for our clients;
- Ensure proactive regulatory monitoring through training and meetings as well as through writing supervisory articles or notes on the new regulations applicable;
- Enter into contact with national and international regulatory bodies as well as professional associations in the financial sector;
- Prepare responses to invitations to tender;
- Prepare training support for collaborators and clients;
- Gather and analyse information relevant to the controls to be formalised;
- Develop and keep up to date the internal tools of the CRC France office.
- A highly developed sense of customer service;
- Excellent relationship-building qualities for working in a team;
- Detailed knowledge of the regulations applicable to asset management and investment banks;
- Detailed knowledge of the operation of the financial markets;
- A capacity for clear and logical reasoning, skill in taking decisions and articulating them clearly;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French, strong personal persuasion skills;
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure;
- Bac+5 education (postgraduate commercial college, engineering school or Master’s degree);
- Independent, disciplined and ability to work on several projects simultaneously;
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office package: MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
- Intern, Valuation Digital Solutions Chicago, Illinois
- Director, Business Development, Kroll Settlement Administration Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Vice President, Valuation Services Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Senior Associate, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York