Executive AssistantJob ID 19000355 Paris, France Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
We are looking for a professional, capable and motivated Executive Assistant to provide proactive support. We are looking for someone who enjoys being busy, has plenty of initiative, is confident, high energy and can 'hit the ground running’.
This role would particularly suit someone that has previously worked in an Executive Assistant and/or Office Management capacity looking for variety in their next role.
This is a 6-month maternity contract covering June – December 2019.
- EA support to the Managing Director
- Diary management including the organisation of client meetings, lunches, and calls
- Manage and prioritise information flow, i.e. calls, contacts, emails
- Responsible for client billing and tracking, document management, and creating engagement codes
- Submit timecards for the Managing Director
- Take minutes at various meetings, and distribute in a timely manner – especially during marketing and events calls
- Coordinate all marketing efforts for the Paris office (including the website)
- Plan and organise client events (some attendance will be required)
- Manage the client database in SalesForce and coordinate email blasts
- Produce PowerPoint presentations for meetings, taking rough documents and turning them into “client ready” proposals quickly
- Organize Team building and other internal events
- Liaise with suppliers and service providers re. invoicing, maintaining up-to-date contracts
- Ensure office is fully stocked with IT material, marketing materials and ensure the office’s general upkeep
- Ensure office meets all safety requirements and staff is informed and trained
- Assist office restructuring during merging company’s integration and move
- Supervise contractor work / space management
- Provide administrative support to the HR and Finance coordinator
- Any other tasks deemed necessary for the efficient running of the business
- Previous experience of working with senior management and taking responsibility of projects
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organised with the ability to manage time and projects effectively
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Experience in similar field, i.e. funds industry or financial services
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Fast thinking, proactive and confident working unsupervised using own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to prioritise heavy workloads and remain calm under pressure
- French/English Fluent
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Business Development Manager II, Compliance Risk and Diligence London, England
- Director, Cyber Risk Milan, Lombardy
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk Secaucus, New Jersey
- Associate, Business Intelligence and Investigations Mexico City, Mexico City
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.