Associate Director, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 18000919 Paris, France Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security and data and information management services.
Kroll is a division of Duff & Phelps, a global advisor with nearly 3,500 professionals in 28 countries around the world. Our clients include publicly traded and privately held companies, law firms, government entities and investment organizations such as private equity firms and hedge funds. We also advise the world’s leading standard-setting bodies on valuation and governance best practices.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Developing, producing, and supporting the investigative case work
- Managing complex jurisdictional assignments including Belgian/Luxembourg and Swiss clients
- Accurately forecast and effectively manage all aspects of case finances and contribute to the successful management of the case budget.
- Responsible for contributing to the on-going development and growth of the Paris office.
- Write well structured, logical and objective reports which present the research in a client focused manner and addresses the clients’ central questions and concerns.
- Monitor the quality of Analyst research and analysis on the case, ensuring that Kroll’s high standards are met each time. Provide guidance and feedback on research where necessary.
- Begin to identify new clients and business opportunities through research, marketing and expertise.
- Support the growth of the Paris Practice through involvement in non case-related projects and initiatives.
- Build strong working relationships with colleagues across Kroll’s network of offices and various business practices.
- Identify own learning needs and opportunities, and continuously seek to improve case-work performance.
- Strong academic background
- Fluency in French and English is essential
- Fluency in Flemish or German would be desirable
- Experience in an audit or consulting role in a professional services firm, an investigative/research organization or a regulatory body
- Experience in project managing cross border investigative/research cases or commercial transactions as well as managing international client relationships independently
- Knowledge of the Regional business environment, preferably gained through practical experience working with French and Benelux clients or trading in global French-speaking markets
- Experience in project managing investigative/research cases and/or investment advisory
- Ability to drive forward and co-ordinate many concurrent projects and tasks, managing competing demands
- Proven ability to research relevant markets, analyse information and clearly identify commercial opportunities
- Strong communications skills (upward, downward, across individuals, across cultures, across business lines) in both a verbal and written format
- A strong team work ethic and excellent people skills
- A highly professional and commercial approach to problem solving
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.