I have enjoyed the last seven years working at Duff & Phelps and previously Kinetic Partners for many reasons including the variety of interesting projects we undertake, good communication channels to and from senior management, feeling empowered to help shape the direction of the team strategically and feeling supported by team members that instinctively help each other. Helping a broad range of clients is particularly rewarding and the nature of the role means that I'm always learning and meeting new people.
Analyst, Compliance Consulting
What makes a successful Compliance and Regulatory Consulting employee at Duff & Phelps? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Analytical 9
- Communicator 8
- Organized 8
- Results-driven 7
- Detail-oriented 7
- Innovation 6
Having worked in a Big 4 and Global Investment bank previously, to me, working at Duff & Phelps has the best of everything. You get to work on a diverse portfolio of clients from top tier investment banks to small boutique hedge funds. You have greater responsibility and ownership compared to a larger firm given our relatively flat structure and immense trust in our team members. But most importantly, whilst Duff & Phelps continues to thrive and grow as a global firm, we still manage to retain a strong sense of family and closeness and the people at Duff & Phelps are truly and genuinely great people to work with.
Tammy Li Director, Regulatory Consulting, London
Explore our findings and navigate the regulatory and financial services developments taking place in 2018.
Duff & Phelps professionals are leaders within their respective fields and frequently publish materials and contribute to third party reports.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Duff & Phelps University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 19001619 Paris, France
- Implement specific solutions suitable for the various missions and different clients, involving preparing the set of procedures, a risk map, control notes or any other document intended for our clients;
- Ensure proactive regulatory monitoring through training and meetings as well as through writing supervisory articles or notes on the new regulations applicable;
- Enter into contact with national and international regulatory bodies as well as professional associations in the financial sector;
- Prepare responses to invitations to tender;
- Prepare training support for collaborators and clients;
- Gather and analyse information relevant to the controls to be formalised;
- Develop and keep up to date the internal tools of the CRC France office.
- A highly developed sense of customer service;
- At least two (02) years’ experience in a financial institution or consultancy firm;
- Excellent relationship-building qualities for working in a team;
- Detailed knowledge of the regulations applicable to asset management and investment banks;
- Detailed knowledge of the operation of the financial markets;
- A capacity for clear and logical reasoning, skill in taking decisions and articulating them clearly;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French, strong personal persuasion skills;
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure;
- Bac+5 education (postgraduate commercial college, engineering school or Master’s degree);
- Independent, disciplined and ability to work on several projects simultaneously;
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office package: MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.